An independent research organization “Opinion Matters” carried out a survey with an audience of over 250 U.S. and U.K. based business leaders, and over 2000 U.S. and U.K. based employees. This survey was conducted to explore how employees and executives differ in their views of what constitutes a data breach and what is acceptable behavior when sharing data.
Key research findings were as follows:
- 79% of leaders believe that employees have put company data at risk
- 30% of IT leaders believe that data is being leaked to harm the organization.
- 60% of IT leaders believe that they will suffer an accidental insider breach in the next 12 months •
- 55% of employees intentionally shared data against company rules and said that their organization did not provide them with the tools needed to share sensitive information securely.
What problems will be faced by them because of data breach?
- Revenue Loss
- Damage to Brand Reputation
- Loss of Intellectual Property
- Hidden Costs 5. Online Vandalism 6. Data selling
- Illegal use
Protecting Your Business from Security Breach Data breaches are more common today than ever before.
At HyLyt, we help you with data security with the help of the following tools.
- 2 Level pin access – apps and folders to 256-bit encryption
- Restrict users from sharing/ forwarding information that you send to them
- Option to Lock Data before Share
- Advanced controls in Groups
- Transfer data from old to new employee
- Restrict users from sharing/forwarding information sent to them
- Delete data instantly and remotely for users
- Locked notes to ensure data authenticity
- Geo location-based data access
- Option to restrict people from sharing/ forwarding information sent to them